Are you a data scientist who wants the opportunity to shape the daily strategy of one of the fastest growing media companies on the web? Are you an editor who loves spending time on analytics strategy?
PolicyMic is looking for a Content Analytics Associate. You’ll work directly alongside our editorial team to help produce engaging, smart, and viral content that reaches millions of people each month. You’ll study what content performs best on various distribution networks and make real-time recommendations to our editorial team to produce content that’s optimized for success. You’ll develop innovative and creative strategies to grow our audience, increase engagement, and help millennials build a huge following on smart topics.
This is a paid job in our New York City office and we are looking to hire someone as soon as possible.
Candidates should contact Chris Altchek, email@example.com, with the following:
+ Short and conversational cover letter
- You can can answer any question using Google Analytics, custom UTM tags, and custom variables
- You are fluent in SQL
- You've tried optimizely, CrazyEgg, and Mixpanel and you're always looking for better ways to measure and understand data
- You like thinking through the real world implications of your findings
- You love running experiments, and would like to run tests with every piece of content PolicyMic publishes
- You understand the nuances of online media traffic patterns – between search, social, and referrals
- You have a passion for the news and desire to change the world
PolicyMic is the leading news site for millennials, focused on providing high quality content on the current events issues that matter to young people (18-35). PolicyMic is growing rapidly and now reaches more than 10 million unique visitors every month. The company was started in 2011 by Chris Altchek and Jake Horowitz.